Tuesday 9 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jaunita:
I tried to avoid being with people who really looked at me for what I was.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
His mom says hes avoiding her as well and tbh I went through the same thing when I was his age 19-20 I will say I went through it opposite I stayed in my room.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
I'm kind of over it but I'm becoming good friends with his brother and I'm already been friends with his mom.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
I'm not imagining it the guy is constantly out trying to avoid the fact that he isnt in college or made any real plans for himself.
(7 October 2018)

Jaunita:
I say hi and stuff but it hard to smile at him at all and the look in his eyes is like I know what I did look.
(7 October 2018)

Linette:
In bdsm is it bad to catch feelings for your dominant?
(7 October 2018)

Ruth:
I have never learned how to flirt or have a proper conversation with a date. How can I learn to?
(7 October 2018)

Ruth:
I am very shy, and I don't have many knowledge when it come to football, songs.
(7 October 2018)

Ruth:
He contacted me to plan another night, and I don't want to blow everything.
(7 October 2018)

Ruth:
I barely said 5 flirting words or even looked at his face for more than 30 continuous seconds.
(7 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment