Friday 19 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Felicitas:
Ex boyfriend or rebound?
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
Does she like me if she was upset I didn't come to some even she was at?
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
I'm wondering if her getting upset is a sign she likes me.
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
But she stopped being passive aggressive and has acted really nice to me since.
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
When I told her I got sick and thats why I didnt come she didn't say anything.
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
Anyways I didn't go last week and when I saw her in class again she acted passive aggresive to me, then the topic of the meeting came up and she suddenly seemed really angry and snapped at me about not coming, but then she got back under control quickly.
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
We started going to a weekly student club meeting together.
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
We have a class together this semester and sit next to each other.
(17 October 2018)

Deedee:
Ok I liked this girl last year but she turned me down and acted not interested.
(17 October 2018)

Mozella:
Why do people born in 95 admire people born in 93 so much? I've met so many of them who just looks up to me kinda immidately?
(17 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment