Monday 22 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dalene:
Depressed I can't afford college. How do I cope with depression?
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I have all of this rage built up in me.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I've wanted to make movies ever since I was little... and now I feel like my dreams are stupid.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I'm working 2 jobs and don't even have nearly enough for my first semester.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I can't even afford my in state tuition schools.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I was going to be the first person to go to college in my family. my dad is a janitor... and I'm currently cleaning toilets too... I'm so depressed.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I feel like my future was ripped away from me.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
I'm constantly depressed... I cry all the time... I have screaming matches with my dad... I'm suicidal.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
Not being able to afford school, and scrubbing toilets for minimum wage is really messing me up mentally.
(20 October 2018)

Dalene:
My grandma also left me a very small amount of money for school... and my dad gambled that away as well.
(20 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment