Tuesday 2 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lona:
What do I do once ive grabbed his dick?
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
What should I do? Boyfriend is on child support?
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
Please can some one give me a mature answer on how to deal with this ?
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
Im trying to see if this would even work out for us.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
Im not trying to be mean or unfair but at the same time.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
Like should I just tell him that he can t move in and he just need to focus on his money and his baby boy.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
But I don t want to be stuck taking care of a man either.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
I mean I can pay all the bills on my own.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
My problem is my boyfriend wants to live with me and child support does not leave him with enough money to help me pay even half of the bills.
(9 September 2018)

Noelle:
I think child support is very important due to the fact him and the mother of his child did not work out.
(9 September 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment