Thursday 1 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Chelsey:
The mum also fond of guy across road manged to get into her daugher pants without boyfriend knowing and plans never stop.
(30 October 2018)

Aliza:
So her mum might say break up with current boyfriend if want sleep with the guy you known since childhood across the road.
(30 October 2018)

Aliza:
Would the mum be trilled the boy across road has finally asked her daugher out manged in end up her bed.
(30 October 2018)

Tori:
Now the mum is mad about the current boyfriend but should she put her daugher feeling before the boyfriend.
(30 October 2018)

Manuela:
I guess I'm just wondering if I'll ever find one at this rate. and is there something I'm doing wrong?
(30 October 2018)

Manuela:
I've talked to a handful of guys in my life but it's never worked out.
(30 October 2018)

Manuela:
I'm not trying to sound conceited but I'm pretty, and have a good body.
(30 October 2018)

Manuela:
Every guy that I like either doesn't like me back or stops talking to me without explanation.
(30 October 2018)

Kate:
Would girl mum who 24 care if her daughter was cheating on her boyfriend?
(30 October 2018)

Pearlie:
How can I get over my height insecurities?
(30 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment