Friday 23 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mozelle:
She also likes to be spanked really hard and makes me bite as hard as I can on her nipple.
(21 November 2018)

Aiko:
He said he is not sure what he wants right now. Could that be true or is he using that line to reject me?
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
My mom is very overprotective and controlling. What should I do?
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
No secrets or privacy, cant even close my bedroom door.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
Wont let me go out with friends unless she's right with me.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
No talking to anyone of the male gender at all.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
No skirts or dresses above my knees whatsoever.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
She never lets me go anywhere by myself (not even for a walk down the road). She MUST watch me when I go to any sports or other activities.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
My mom refused unless I spoke to her using my moms facebook so she can read what I say to my friend.
(21 November 2018)

Alexia:
I'm 13. She doesn't let me use the Internet (strictly no talking to anyone I dont know, but I am accessing this from my friends house). The other day a friend wanted to talk to me on facebook or snapchat.
(21 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment