Sunday 18 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cristen:
If hate were a river my hatred of my Dad would flow like Niagara Falls.
(16 November 2018)

Kala:
Why do families let a drug addict or alcoholic affect the family instead of just ignoring the drunken behavior?
(16 November 2018)

Kala:
My Mom was not the one drinking her father was, but she chose to let it hurt her.
(16 November 2018)

Kala:
Why do people make a choice to let it hurt them when others are drunk?
(16 November 2018)

Kala:
My Mom chose to let it hurt her that people had alcoholism.
(16 November 2018)

Erlinda:
My dad keeps getting DUIs?
(16 November 2018)

Erlinda:
I just finally got a real job and I can't keep letting him drag me down like this.
(16 November 2018)

Erlinda:
His court date is next Tuesday and I plan to go support him but I'm not really sure what to expect.
(16 November 2018)

Erlinda:
I love him a lot but I really can't help him anymore at this point.
(16 November 2018)

Erlinda:
I'm not sure if that's the right way to phrase it.
(16 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment