Tuesday 27 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tomi:
Do you think a guy .5 inches shorter or .5 inches taller than me would ask me out and approach me?
(25 November 2018)

Tomi:
I feel really attracted to this man.
(25 November 2018)

Venessa:
Can you come back from a break?
(25 November 2018)

Robyn:
If you're engaged, or married its normal a partner answer your Phone and why?
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
No Sex from wife.. What's going on?
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
I am going crazy as I have a high sex drive.
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
She doesn't waste time humping on top of my junk whenever I lay on the bed but as soon as I start touching her, she disappears... I am beginning to think she has a sexphobia.
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
However, she doesn't hesitate to grab my Junk when she possibly can or pose in sexually suggestive way in front of me whenever she is naked.
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
I have asked her what's going on, she says nothing... not even 'i don't want to talk about it'... I guess that's what her silence means.
(25 November 2018)

Kyla:
It used to be that I give her a massage and then it always leads to sex but she bought her a massage machine and declines any offer from me to massage her.
(25 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment