Monday 19 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Miranda:
I know we could have a good marriage but I don't have the same fight in me that I used to have.
(17 November 2018)

Miranda:
However I love his country and marrying him means I get to move there?
(17 November 2018)

Miranda:
I love my fiance but I feel like I have fallen out of love with him.
(17 November 2018)

Miranda:
I am stuck in a difficult situation.
(17 November 2018)

Lory:
My daughter is best friends with our neighbors daughter?
(17 November 2018)

Lory:
He is asking me nonstop to let my daughter go with him.
(17 November 2018)

Sandy:
Should I keep dating a man who is really busy?
(17 November 2018)

Sandy:
I don't want to waste time falling in love with a man's potential that he may never meet, but I also don't want to not be understanding of his predicament.
(17 November 2018)

Sandy:
I enjoy every minute that I am with him but when I am not with him I don't get much attention.
(17 November 2018)

Sandy:
He is a father, and on top of that, he has a job, his own business and family obligations with his mom and siblings.
(17 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment