Monday 26 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mark:
I am having a hard time over looking her past.
(24 November 2018)

Mark:
She has had 6 sexual partners before me and I have had 1. I have always wanted to sleep around but being as I was married I never did cheat and kept it in my pants.
(24 November 2018)

Mark:
She was married 9 years and me with the same woman 15 yrs.
(24 November 2018)

Mark:
My new girlfriend who I really do love, and she is madly in love with me, she is also recently divorced.
(24 November 2018)

Mark:
She was the only woman I have ever slept with till now.
(24 November 2018)

Mark:
I am 31, recently divorced my high school sweet heart.
(24 November 2018)

Verna:
Help? I'm being locked in my room by my parents for eating all the chocolate cake?
(24 November 2018)

Verna:
I said I was sorry but they aren't letting me out.
(24 November 2018)

Verna:
They said because I ate all their cake they are gonna starve me.
(24 November 2018)

Verna:
It's been two days, and they're still not letting me out.
(24 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment