Monday 5 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leilani:
We have an intact family, both parents still happily togehter, little sister, me and Helen.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
My names Karl,16, and My sister is Helen, 13. Helen lacks quite literally every basic social and academic skill.
(3 November 2018)

Leilani:
Alright, I never told anyone about how I feel on this matter because they would probably just dismiss me.
(3 November 2018)

Claribel:
A Guy friend who I was really close to ,said when he was younger he touched a girl in private areas but she also got into it?
(3 November 2018)

Ardella:
URGENT, i smell really bad!?
(3 November 2018)

Shantay:
If a girl constantly calls you baby and feels you up is she into you?
(3 November 2018)

Shantay:
I was working with a bartender last night and she kept calling me baby and was feeling me up and thanked me a million times for helping her with the bar.
(3 November 2018)

Leida:
Is webcam sex considered cheating?
(3 November 2018)

Maxie:
What is the best option for me to have milk on hand?
(3 November 2018)

Maxie:
I don t have any experience with any of these alternatives.
(3 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment