Saturday 24 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Madelaine:
The guy I like invited me on a date and he was mad about letting him have sex with me and tried to have sex with me as if to feel like he was able to have it with me as well but i did not allow him as i felt shy and confused.
(22 November 2018)

Madelaine:
The first guy started to talk to me again thus i stopped talking to the guy ive had sex and he told the guy I like that ive had sex with him in order to break our friendship.
(22 November 2018)

Madelaine:
After some weeks I ended up seeing him at a party and we made out.. His friend gave me a lift home and we ended up going on a few dates after that and had sex one time.
(22 November 2018)

Madelaine:
A few days after he stopped talking to me at all and I was upset about this and he told my friend that he did not want to become attached or build any feelings towards anyone.
(22 November 2018)

Madelaine:
After this we went on two more dates but nothing happened and we still had fun.
(22 November 2018)

Madelaine:
About 4 months ago I have broken up with my ex.
(22 November 2018)

Lindy:
Step Daughter hates me?
(22 November 2018)

Lindy:
My husband wants to start a family but I don't think I'm ready for it until my step daughter and I are on good terms.
(22 November 2018)

Lindy:
My husband says stuff to her but it does no good.
(22 November 2018)

Lindy:
She's told me on numerous occasions she hates me and I ruined her life but that's about all I ever get out of her.
(22 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment