Wednesday 7 November 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Crissy:
There's this girl, Lauren, at work, who could sell pics of her buns in those leggings for guys to have in they SB?
(5 November 2018)

Crissy:
Do you suppose she minds that I hang out in her area until she walks somewhere, so I have some 'material' to go in the men's room with?
(5 November 2018)

Crissy:
Her profile photo on the wall appears to be an attempt at looking as hot as possible.
(5 November 2018)

Cori:
Do you girls all do these things with your female friends?
(5 November 2018)

Daisey:
Would it be wrong to ask for a promise ring?
(5 November 2018)

Daisey:
And he also doesnt take hints too well.
(5 November 2018)

Daisey:
He is not one to really care about rings so I don t see him actually going out and getting one unless he knows I want one.
(5 November 2018)

Daisey:
We both are committed but not ready for marriage, but I was thinking that I wanted a promise ring.
(5 November 2018)

Daisey:
My boyfriend and I have a strong relationship thats going on 3 years now.
(5 November 2018)

Janet:
Boyfriend masturbating to picture of my best friend. Is it wrong or am I overreacting? He would never act on it, I know that?
(5 November 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment