Monday 11 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bridgette:
My dad looked at him when he asked him and said no, you don't have my permission.
(8 February 2019)

Bridgette:
We travelled from California just so he could personally ask him for my hand in marriage because he is a good person.
(8 February 2019)

Bridgette:
We went to see my parents in Texas.
(8 February 2019)

Bridgette:
My fiance who is from Madrid, Spain proposed to me on christmas.
(8 February 2019)

Elfriede:
How do Indian Weddings work?
(8 February 2019)

Elfriede:
I mean like...does the bride in question walks down the aisle like a regular bride?
(8 February 2019)

Alida:
How can i get my girlfriend to stop pranking me over my briefs?
(8 February 2019)

Alida:
Even after i told her why i wear them she still continues to prank me by giving me wedgies, pansting me, and giving me nut shots, does anyone know what I can do to make her stop?
(8 February 2019)

Alida:
My girlfriend is very lovely but is a big prankster and loves to especially prank me because i wear tighty whities.
(8 February 2019)

Jeannie:
So done with emotions?
(8 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment