Thursday 14 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joan:
If I allow her try that black man, She will let me stay in the room when she has sex with black man too.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
She asked me if I could let her try it one time for fun if next time we go vacation there.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
My wife told me that night when we came back to our hotel from the bar.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
My wife felt really horny when those musclular black men tell her they like her body.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
On our vacation in central America early this year, there are alot of young muscular black men there hit on her and at the bars in the resort, few young muscular black men actually approached and talked to my wife and told her they really like her.
(11 February 2019)

Joan:
We are asian couple, and my wife is in her mid 20s, a beautiful, atractive small asian woman.
(11 February 2019)

Yasmine:
Why does my ex want me to stop breastfeeding our 10 month old?
(11 February 2019)

Yasmine:
And he's all up my butt about it.
(11 February 2019)

Yasmine:
I was told to breastfeed the baby until a year.
(11 February 2019)

Classie:
So my husband moved out last month with the roomate he still wont admit to being with her though?
(11 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment