Tuesday 12 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Addie:
My neighbors kids never come out of their house what should I do?
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
Sometimes I see the kids from the upstairs window but they are just looking out the window in that same room all the time, I think they are homeschooled too.
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
I always see the parents getting out of the house like going to work, or just getting in their cars or watering their grass but I never see the kids come out of the house, ever.
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
When they first moved in I invited them over for a barbecue and they all came and they seemed nice, I kinda got to know them but after that I barely talked to them.
(9 February 2019)

Addie:
About a year ago these people moved in, they have 3 kids, a 7 year old son, a 9 year old daughter and a 12 year old son.
(9 February 2019)

Hester:
What do I do? getting treated cold at work?
(9 February 2019)

Hester:
Even being an introvert, I desire friendships, and I try my best to start conversations and ask people questions about themselves, but it does no good.
(9 February 2019)

Hester:
I am doing very well at the job and have been told so, I ve made a lot less mistakes than others.
(9 February 2019)

Hester:
The other supervisors treat me different than they do the others.
(9 February 2019)

Hester:
Only one is nice to me and takes an interest.
(9 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment