Thursday 7 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Narcisa:
Boyfriend beggd me to male love... What does that mean?
(4 February 2019)

Narcisa:
Se made love but it wasn't like, exciting, it was more like ... A need to be comforted.
(4 February 2019)

Narcisa:
He wasn't horny, he basically begged me.said 'please, come with me, I love you' and took me by the hand.
(4 February 2019)

Pauline:
The PROBLEM is I know he'll be upset that we can't see eachother anymore and I don't want to hurt him in any way.
(4 February 2019)

Pauline:
Except now I've fallen in love with someone else and I know I need to break it off with my fwb before I can pursue my new object of affection.
(4 February 2019)

Pauline:
My fwb and I are both adults and have been involved in this casual relationship for three months now.
(4 February 2019)

Bettyann:
His parents were very happy because he has depression and they felt getting married to my daughter would cure him.
(4 February 2019)

Bettyann:
She agreed with me, but then they decided not to wait and knowing I would be disappointed and not approve, they got married.
(4 February 2019)

Bettyann:
I wanted her to finish her college degree first but I told her if she wanted to get married first, okay, but at least wait a year.
(4 February 2019)

Bettyann:
I recommended she should take it slow.
(4 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment