Friday 15 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Monnie:
I have a deep feeling in my gut that we'd not be together ever since we started seeing each other, because at first he was very caught up with his ex and didn't want to be with me, I was very hurt by that.
(12 February 2019)

Monnie:
We will end up having a long distance relationship, but I feel like that might be too hard for me.
(12 February 2019)

Monnie:
There might be a possibility that I might have to go home if my family can no longer support my studies, and if he won't marry me so I can stay there.
(12 February 2019)

Monnie:
I'm studying aboard in Australia and we met on tinder and had been together for 6 months now.
(12 February 2019)

Becki:
Wanting kids?
(12 February 2019)

Crista:
Why does he smile at me, stare at me, and does everything he can to be near me?
(12 February 2019)

Lynell:
How do I get a girl horn for me easily? because my methods aren't working?
(12 February 2019)

Christal:
Girls, if a man already has given you a house, pays the bills, cooks the food, and takes you out regularly..?
(12 February 2019)

Marx:
Why do they talk to me now?????
(12 February 2019)

Marx:
They always ask how life is going.
(12 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment