Wednesday 20 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ilse:
I don't like having this type of stress in my life, what should I do?
(18 February 2019)

Ilse:
It always leads to chaos and him yelling then I start yelling.
(18 February 2019)

Ilse:
He has these delusional ideas that everyone hates white people.
(18 February 2019)

Ilse:
He believes that white people are being threatened and that they need to be preserved, that was the last thing we had an arguement about.
(18 February 2019)

Ilse:
My dad is someone that is extremely conservative and huge Trump supporter.
(18 February 2019)

Ilse:
I'm 15 and my dad will mention politics a lot.
(18 February 2019)

Ilse:
My dad and I get into really angry political arguments with each other.
(18 February 2019)

Leonor:
People say a couple should be independent but how do you do that with kids?
(18 February 2019)

Leonor:
They say it's healthy to be independent in a relationship but how do you do that with kids?
(18 February 2019)

Leonor:
I can't find anything on google.
(18 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment