Monday 25 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Blythe:
We had a disagreement and he told me he was done for real this time and the way he was talking I thought he was for real.
(23 February 2019)

Blythe:
We had this on and off again thing going on.
(23 February 2019)

Blythe:
Because I never even met any of his cousins.
(23 February 2019)

Blythe:
He claims his cousin was talking to me on the dating app. (Never met any of his cousins) I'm starting to think it was actually him on there that saw me.
(23 February 2019)

Blythe:
He did the same thing to me when we broke up for a few days.
(23 February 2019)

Christina:
Should I tell my girlfriend about my past life?
(23 February 2019)

Christina:
I don't want her to notice my mental illness.
(23 February 2019)

Christina:
Some people say that I sometimes behave oddly.
(23 February 2019)

Christina:
I really like her and a week ago, I told her that I want to be in a relationship with her.
(23 February 2019)

Christina:
About 2 months ago, I met a 19 year old girl in the neighbourhood.
(23 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment