Sunday 24 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margaret:
I'm told that I'm pretty by many people, so why do only ugly boys like me?
(22 February 2019)

Aiko:
Why are these people so many full of sh1t?
(22 February 2019)

Lynetta:
What does this mean 'come here, you're my angel, don't cry, it's all my fault, it's me who did this, you don't have to if you don't want to'?
(22 February 2019)

Lynetta:
Why does he feel at fault though he DID NOT FORCE HER?
(22 February 2019)

Lana:
Who do you think is strongest?
(22 February 2019)

Jaclyn:
My blood level dropped from 11.7 to 8 in the last month. My doctor is not concerned. But should I be?
(22 February 2019)

Jaclyn:
My blood levels are just getting lower and lower.
(22 February 2019)

Jaclyn:
And they did nothing for me but told me to see my gyne.
(22 February 2019)

Jaclyn:
My Hemoglobin level used to be 13. 5 months ago it was 11.7 now today is an 8. I went to the E.R and because I was going through tampons every hour and passing the biggest blood clots I ever seen in my life.
(22 February 2019)

Jaclyn:
I have been having heavy period bleeding.
(22 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment