Saturday 23 February 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sheila:
Hey ladies :) I'm a guy who really enjoys 'going down' on women.
(21 February 2019)

Evan:
No birthday sex? Is that normal?
(21 February 2019)

Evan:
I guess I didn't initiate it but what is your opinion ?
(21 February 2019)

Evan:
I'm kinda hurt by it .. But should I be upset?
(21 February 2019)

Evan:
My boyfriend of almost 10 years didn't even try to have sex with me on my birthday.
(21 February 2019)

Jaunita:
I can't concentrate at my job because of grief?
(21 February 2019)

Jaunita:
My grandmother always cries, my mom always cries and my dad is too depressed to even talk to anyone.
(21 February 2019)

Jaunita:
I can think of many ways to improve my situation but I am only asking is it normal to not able to concentrate with all this?
(21 February 2019)

Jaunita:
Guess I just have to work more towards a better financial situation.
(21 February 2019)

Jaunita:
I decided a long time ago to not waste time living a miserable life for the sake of my beloved uncle.
(21 February 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment