Monday 15 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shawnna:
Do guys regret losing you?
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
I just wanna know if he'll regret it, it's the least he could do for the emotional abuse.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
We'd have problems but he'd always get too defensive.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
He told me that he thought it'd take him years to get over me like his last ex girlfriend.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
He stopped trying, we broke up a few times because he didn't care enough.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
He hadn't had a great past when it came to relationships, and was broke because his parents cut hm off for the first time (we're both in college). I bought him a 200$ pair of ray bans for his birthday, paid for all our dates, etc.
(13 July 2019)

Shawnna:
Dated this guy for about 5 months.
(13 July 2019)

Sacha:
My mom might have cancer. I'm the only one that knows. Keep it a secret?
(13 July 2019)

Sacha:
I accidentally found out and my mom doesn't want my older siblings to know.
(13 July 2019)

Takako:
I have a joint bank account with my mother-in-law, who recenrly died. Can I legally withdraw the money?
(13 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment