Sunday 28 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maranda:
He said please dont say anything as of yet.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
O told him that his mom was trying to get into contact with him, and I asked if I could tell her I talked to you.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
We had a long conversation about highschool, and what's going on in eatchother lives.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
I was curious myself what he was up to, and I just wanted to talk to him since we havnt talked in over 4 years.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
I talked to a mutual friend of hours who ended up knowing his number, and he said the reason he moved away is becuase he doesnt get along with his grandma, and does t really get a long with his mother.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
She asked if I could please try in co tact him anyway possible.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
I ran into his mom yesterday, and she said she has no idea what hes up to since he never contacts her.
(26 July 2019)

Maranda:
My highschool friend moved away 4 years ago to Reno.
(26 July 2019)

Jamey:
Did I turn my girlfriend into a bad girl?
(26 July 2019)

Jamey:
When and why did she become so confident?
(26 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment