Wednesday 24 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arlene:
I'm not sure if the marathon mess and her injury are the only reasons she's getting wasted all the time (and she smokes pot a lot with her hubby) but how can I tell her I don't want to go to bars and get drunk without sounding like a flake?
(22 July 2019)

Arlene:
Even though it happens all the time, she learned she's seriously injured recently and can't run at all for the rest of the year, so won't be able to run the marathon.
(22 July 2019)

Arlene:
My friend committed to a marathon at the beginning of this year and was super pumped, raised money for the charity she's running with and got everyone's support.
(22 July 2019)

Robbi:
Can you access the website shroomery and see if it is down?
(22 July 2019)

Piper:
True or false- women have a habit of making stalactites in their panties?
(22 July 2019)

Piper:
I have a collection of 56 different female stalactites on my bedroom shelf.
(22 July 2019)

Piper:
I do all the prep work before climbing into her cavern.
(22 July 2019)

Piper:
I'm an avid panty stalactite Sherpa expert.
(22 July 2019)

Yi:
Can sexless marriages really be fixed?
(22 July 2019)

Yi:
I try setting up date nights but it's always an excuse.
(22 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment