Saturday 20 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Debroah:
I have a friend since we were 8 amd he never liked me and he acted indifferent with me.
(17 July 2019)

Marissa:
How to get out of a boring text cycle?
(17 July 2019)

Marissa:
I've this problem before with other guys but I don't know how to break the cycle and make things more interesting.
(17 July 2019)

Marissa:
I'm talking to this guy, its new, and everyday we ask eachother how work was and we can't seem to get a good convo flowing.
(17 July 2019)

Starla:
We've been dating for 5 months now and were 11 months apart.
(17 July 2019)

Starla:
I'm 18 now, going to college while my boyfriend is 17 going to 12th grade.
(17 July 2019)

Starla:
So I live in Ontario and I'm in a gay relationship.
(17 July 2019)

Kristle:
Should I wait for my 1st doctors appointment in 2 weeks or go tomorrow for my pregnancy?
(17 July 2019)

Kristle:
Should the father attend the one or wait until further along.
(17 July 2019)

Kristle:
I am 6 weeks...so what mostly will be done at the appointment.
(17 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment