Sunday 7 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shanae:
What would you do if you had 2 girls who are cousins under a magic spell which amplifies their love for you to insane heights?
(5 July 2019)

Shanae:
Or day 3 sex of oral anal or baby making.
(5 July 2019)

Shanae:
The second day it s mutual reciprocating handjobs.
(5 July 2019)

Shanae:
I used a minor emotional alteration rune to relax everyone and put in some clauses to my gf who I have a child and another on the way.
(5 July 2019)

Shanae:
Second this is my current predicament.
(5 July 2019)

Shanae:
So first don t say it s not real it s counterproductive.
(5 July 2019)

Jacqui:
As a straight guy I like to look good and dress well, how do I know if it's motivated by wanting to look for women or for myself?
(5 July 2019)

Jacqui:
I don't spend countless money on groom or clothes, but I like to have my own sense of style.
(5 July 2019)

Jacqui:
I mean I want to attract the opposite sex, but I also like to look good for myself.
(5 July 2019)

Denna:
About a boy-?
(5 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment