Tuesday 23 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yuki:
I wasn't a bad looking guy, just shy and all the girls I was interested were already taken for some reason.
(21 July 2019)

Yuki:
I wish I could've experienced what it was like in my teenage years.
(21 July 2019)

Tory:
Do you find it fair that my parents are making me pay my way through college?
(21 July 2019)

Tory:
All the cheap state universities in my state cost 7k per year not including housing, and they are making me go to one of those schools so I can get a job and pay my way through.
(21 July 2019)

Shara:
My grandma walked in on my bf and i, now she is making one of us tell my dad (mom already know, she put me on birth control)?
(21 July 2019)

Numbers:
What's it like to be very attracted to someone as a man?
(21 July 2019)

Numbers:
What do u think when u see someone attractive?
(21 July 2019)

Numbers:
Whats it like to be a man and really find a girl attractive or beautiful?
(21 July 2019)

Numbers:
As a woman I don't feel like I loose all my senses and I can mostly hide nervousness.
(21 July 2019)

Nikki:
What is up with the women where I live?
(21 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment