Thursday 25 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kay:
I can't have sex anymore with my girlfriend because of what a teacher told us?
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
Why cant I get that out of my head?
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
I am a good guy, I never treated anyone wrong.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
It's frustrating causs everytime I see her naked I have this picture in my mind and feel like I am doing wrong to her.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
At first she was happy about losing her virginity to me, as we are madly in love, but then I started losing my drive.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
Since then I cannot have sex with my girlfriend.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
I think such beasts should be killed.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
I saw how the man who was raping her was actually 'enjoying' it.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
I ask myself why, how could they do that, and the men who couldn't help her cause they had a gun pointed of their forehead.
(23 July 2019)

Kay:
It was really sad to see it, I wish I never did it because I cant get that out of my head.
(23 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment