Wednesday 3 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dalila:
I don't get this, why does he miss me and still jealous of who i see when he wants to be with her?
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
But he still wants to be with her.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
He has told me how jealous he still is of me seeing other guys and wanted to meet up and see me the other day bc he missed me.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
He immediately went after her again after they had been broken up for 8 months, while him and i were still having meaningless sex for over 3 months until he finally won her back and we stopped.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
I found out and after a while it ruined our relationship so much that he fell out of love and we broke up.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
I didn't want to see him anymore because of his communication with his ex and after a week he went to see her out of frustration from losing me. a week later we agree to see each other again and i had no idea.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
We were very much in love for a while until things turned sour.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
Then we started developing feelings for each other and he broke up with his gf to date me.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
They broke up a few times and saw other people but then got back together.
(30 June 2019)

Dalila:
My ex and i were friends for years while he had a gf those years.
(30 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment