Monday 8 July 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tatiana:
So they re very active and outgoing.
(6 July 2019)

Tatiana:
However, when they do activities together they only involve my daughter (which is fine) and not me. (And not his new fling) I dont have near as a close big family as he has.
(6 July 2019)

Tatiana:
It seems as he has moved on in such a short while and I am confident that he has not brought his new fling around my kids.
(6 July 2019)

Tatiana:
He has been in my first daughters life since she turned one and she is now four.
(6 July 2019)

Tatiana:
Its been a couple months that me and my second childs father have been separated after three or so years in the relationship and living with eachother for two.
(6 July 2019)

Carolyn:
TTC , birth control?
(6 July 2019)

Meri:
Third date, she's coming to my place, we haven't kissed, I've never kissed a girl in my life, how should I do this?
(6 July 2019)

Julieann:
Are either of these comments considered a compliment in anyway? will give a best answer?
(6 July 2019)

Evie:
When women around where you live are either rolling with the bros or are feminazi sjw, what do you do?
(6 July 2019)

Evie:
All the women where I live rolls with the bros, the few that hangs with standard guys are feminazi SJW.
(6 July 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment