Sunday 15 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Devin:
I have a few friends, who did nothing when I adopted my kids. no big deal to anyone, nobody cares at all.
(12 September 2019)

Mozella:
Why my mom insult me and hit me once because of I was overweight?
(12 September 2019)

Mozella:
She show me picture of a thins girl that went to party and said look at them how they all take care of themselves and she kicked me later and insulted me for sneaking sweets into another room.
(12 September 2019)

Mozella:
I was thin till 14 and i became chubby all my mom did was insult me and sometimes we fight about it, and one time we got invited to a party she kicked me afterward ( im not lying ) because I was the fattest one there.
(12 September 2019)

Charlene:
Is a friend a friend if you only text?
(12 September 2019)

Charlene:
I got tired of it so I stopped going to visit her.
(12 September 2019)

Charlene:
It's always been me coming to see her. always.
(12 September 2019)

Charlene:
I only live 45 minutes away from her.
(12 September 2019)

Charlene:
She sends me pics of her kids and checks into to see how I'm doing from time to time but never in the last several years made an attempt to come visit me.
(12 September 2019)

Charlene:
She's still friendly through text messages.
(12 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment