Friday 6 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maura:
I can't just abandon him, either.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
And I really want him to be okay.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
I've accepted that responsibility, but I'm not sure I can handle it for very long.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
I've tried to send him to professional help, but he doesn't like talking to the counselers and he says they don't help him.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
One of them is suicidal and seemingly no longer trusts the rest of our friend group.
(3 September 2019)

Maura:
Thing is, I'm only 14 and I have no idea what I'm actually doing.
(3 September 2019)

Hermila:
Has someone who is interested in both, school buses and metro rail been told to go away?
(3 September 2019)

Gussie:
How do I get the balls to ask out a girl?
(3 September 2019)

Gussie:
How do I gather the courage to ask her out?
(3 September 2019)

Gussie:
I'm really anti-social, but there's this girl that makes my day every time I see her.
(3 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment