Wednesday 18 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorean:
I know his education level shouldn't bother me, but if we're talking about a long term relationship, yes, it bothers me.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
He didn't go to college when he finished high school because his daughter had been just born, so it wasn't his priority.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
And there's also the fact that I'm almost finished with college, and he hasn't even started it, he'll start next year.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
My friends say that I'm too young to be in a relationship with a guy like him, that I don't need to raise somebody else's kid.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
I really like this guy, but he wants a long term relationship, and honestly I don't know what I want.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
His ex doesn't want anything to do with him and their little girl, he raises his daughter alone (well, with his family's help), and he's a great father.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
We're both 22, and he has a 4yo daughter.
(16 September 2019)

Lorean:
So I've had a crush on this guy since I first saw him, and just recently we started dating and getting to know each other better.
(16 September 2019)

Stefany:
I just can't hide the fact that I am obsessed with the Eagle, can I?
(16 September 2019)

Norman:
Is Khabib a good name for a boy?
(16 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment