Friday 27 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marcelina:
So there is a girl i dont know all that well but i am attracted to her.
(24 September 2019)

Noel:
What is your opinion on the name Scott for a girl?
(24 September 2019)

Noel:
We are not expecting,but my boyfriend likes this name.
(24 September 2019)

Loma:
I guess that's a strange way to making new friends...lol.
(24 September 2019)

Loma:
Off course me and the bully got suspended but I didn't care by then.
(24 September 2019)

Loma:
I find it interesting that a beating is all it took for it to stop.
(24 September 2019)

Charity:
Can any guy no matter how unattractive become a sexy hunk if he tried hard enough?
(24 September 2019)

Charity:
I haven't had a lot of girlfriends and it's a miracle one even loved me enough to marry me.
(24 September 2019)

Charity:
I'm 42. I'm only 5'7'' and I weigh 205 lbs.I haven't dated anyone since my divorce in early 2015. I have mental illness and dating has been very difficult for me throughout my life.
(24 September 2019)

Jamey:
How many years younger for me to date a woman?
(24 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment