Sunday 29 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emmaline:
I am a female with a really ugly and hairy body, and i can't imagine exposing myself in that way.
(26 September 2019)

Sammy:
I WANT TO WIN MY WIFE BACK PLZ HELP?
(26 September 2019)

Fredda:
Would you allow your kids to prank other people in the house?
(26 September 2019)

Fredda:
So would you allow your kids to pull pranks on other people in the house?
(26 September 2019)

Fredda:
As for the question well probably not because while pranking can sometimes be funny, some pranks can also be very dangerous.
(26 September 2019)

Fredda:
I've seen this being done on YouTube but at one point my dad told me that my stepbrother and I are never to pull pranks on each other in the house and I don't blame him for not allowing that.
(26 September 2019)

Mary:
Husband masturbated in front of me. Normal?
(26 September 2019)

Mary:
Is this normal between a husband and wife?
(26 September 2019)

Mary:
I feel like a sex object and very disrespected.
(26 September 2019)

Mary:
Then he stood in front of me and masturbated, staring at me, while I looked down at the laundry basket.
(26 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment