Tuesday 24 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Libbie:
How do I call out my roommate on his lies (read details)?
(21 September 2019)

Libbie:
I want to confront him about these lies successfully, but he always gets super defensive and has more lies thought out.
(21 September 2019)

Libbie:
He also sometimes tells people he was a lifelong vegan when he was really only a vegan for like 7 months.
(21 September 2019)

Libbie:
He used to tell people that his little cousin was actually his son and he was serious about it.
(21 September 2019)

Libbie:
He claims he is from the hard part of Philly, but he went to a school an hour outside of Philly.
(21 September 2019)

Libbie:
But he tells a lot of lies about where he is from and where he grew up.
(21 September 2019)

Libbie:
I am very close with my college roommate, and he is like a brother to me.
(21 September 2019)

Jeana:
How do I make my gf feel better?
(21 September 2019)

Jeana:
I went over and hugged her hoping she would calm down but she kept insisting I wouldn't find her attractive anymore and she kept talking about how embarrassed she was.
(21 September 2019)

Jeana:
Like actually crying and she tried to leave.
(21 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment