Tuesday 3 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Edris:
We stayed downstairs they were upstairs.
(31 August 2019)

Edris:
My cousin lives with her boyfriend in his house.
(31 August 2019)

Alisha:
I make friends with the other girls who aren't with the queen bee.
(31 August 2019)

Alisha:
I flirt a little, pursue a bit, and if I find he still doesn't like me I give up.
(31 August 2019)

Alisha:
I normally give up when the guy I like is charmed by the queen bee.
(31 August 2019)

Merna:
I mean competitive in terms of finding a job.
(31 August 2019)

Kathleen:
How do you deal with a queen bee?
(31 August 2019)

Kathleen:
There is always a girl who all the guys like even though she has a boyfriend, she has the most amazing social life, and is extremely talented at something.
(31 August 2019)

Kathleen:
I get some people are more likable or better suited to be together.
(31 August 2019)

Kathleen:
They queen who gets the guy I like and is super popular.
(31 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment