Monday 2 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carina:
Would you speak to your dad again if he ruined your graduation?
(30 August 2019)

Carina:
A year on and he tries to be nice, but I still can't forgive him for telling me I was stupid growing up and then ruining my graduation.
(30 August 2019)

Carina:
I ended up walking away citing it was my graduation and he should have used the moment to be proud.
(30 August 2019)

Carina:
This was all because he didn't like the place I took people for food.
(30 August 2019)

Carina:
He then went on to get nasty with me later in the evening, insulted me and went on to tell me that I have lots wrong with me that he could criticize me on.
(30 August 2019)

Carina:
My family came to my graduation and my dad who used the occasion to get mortal drunk whilst we were all sober.
(30 August 2019)

Keiko:
She said her teacher should have known better than to pick someone who already has a girlfriend to hold another girls hand.
(30 August 2019)

Keiko:
He bought her ice cream today chocolate it still didn't cheer her up much shes still upset about what happened today.
(30 August 2019)

Keiko:
My sister hasn't had much luck with guys shes still getting use to having a boyfriend this is the first real relationship shes been in this long they been together for about 6 months shes loving on him and hugging him tight now more than ever.
(30 August 2019)

Keiko:
He was just helping her get on the bus its not like they were kissing or nothing.
(30 August 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment