Monday 23 September 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nicola:
So lately I've beeb catching the bus home and there's this light skinned bus driver that for whatever reason I'm attracted to.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
My husband never wants to do what I want to do..?
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
Whenever I tell him I feel he doesn't ever give in to what I want..hes like stop complaining and go eat with someone else if you want to eat there.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
I like another local restaurant that is casual, but he doesn't.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
Its good, but every Friday its the only place hell either eat at, or do take out from.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
There is a local diner by our house.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
Unless he picks it, he doesn't want to do anything I want.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
Its always his way or the highway.
(20 September 2019)

Inge:
If he says , lets go to visit this friend this weekend.. and I say no lets go to a winery instead.
(20 September 2019)

Bella:
Should I just give up completely?
(20 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment