Tuesday 14 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marsha:
I've never really talked to her before...like a conversation.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
No one knows what it's like because she's been addicted ever since I was little.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
She goes in her room and stays there until dinner, laughing at some stupid Gossip on the news.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
She barely talks to us, and doesn't socialize.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
My mom is a stay at home mom, and all she does is go on instagram or snapchat.
(9 April 2020)

Hilaria:
I am stuck, i dont have any friends, at home, or on here, ladies any good advice? Pleas no bad commits?
(9 April 2020)

Carline:
How do I let him know I'm no longer interested?
(9 April 2020)

Carline:
How can I tell him this without hurting him?
(9 April 2020)

Carline:
He is a great person but I have no desire to continue a romantic relationship.
(9 April 2020)

Carline:
I have realized that I am not really physically attracted to him.
(9 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment