Thursday 23 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tanika:
I ruined a friendship and relationship.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
It made me think, so I started talking to an old friend that I was really interested in, and we dated for a bit... Same story, she said she loved me after a few months, and I left.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
Once they're gone, I have no other family, really... I have no siblings, and extended family aren't really in the picture.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
About a year ago, my parents told me that I should find someone, so that I won't always be alone.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
After she left me, I found out that my freedom, my solitude, my singleness was the greatest thing I could ever ask for.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
I never loved her, I stayed with her because I was scared of being alone.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
I've had 1 serious relationship in my life, and she broke my heart.
(18 April 2020)

Tanika:
Everyone I talk to says that they are going to be alone forever, because they can't find anyone to talk to them, give them the time of day.
(18 April 2020)

Onita:
Does it bother you if I keep asking the same questions over and over again?
(18 April 2020)

Ling:
Which guy is more dateable, a keeper?
(18 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment