Saturday 25 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dalila:
What time of the month do I ovulate ?
(21 April 2020)

Dalila:
My cycle comes the first week of every month.
(21 April 2020)

Dalila:
I'm pretty regular every month with my cycle.
(21 April 2020)

Lilia:
What cute teen girls actors are you know?
(21 April 2020)

Margurite:
Are there no naming systems like these in South Korea?
(21 April 2020)

Laci:
Friend found mouse poop in glass? Did her husband put it there?
(21 April 2020)

Laci:
Or could her husband put it in the glass?
(21 April 2020)

Laci:
I seriously want to know is that likely a mouse climbed in her glass just to poop.
(21 April 2020)

Laci:
And that she discovered mouse droppings in bottom of cup She's convinced he tried to poison her.
(21 April 2020)

Laci:
Friend told me her husband didnt rinse out glass before pouring her drink.
(21 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment