Friday 24 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Andree:
A person led you on and promised you dates and then bailed on them, even after saying how excited they were to go.
(20 April 2020)

Clementine:
What colour are your eyes?
(20 April 2020)

Clementine:
There's a running conversation going around about the colour of someone's eyes can tell what type of person they are.
(20 April 2020)

Lindsey:
What was my dad like?
(20 April 2020)

Genevie:
I miss him so much that it hurts, we're just friends, I don't know how to feel ok without him, he's got a gf, I can't tell him I'm not ok?
(20 April 2020)

Joline:
I liked how on Craiglist and Backpage that I didn't have to join as a member or log in and would just communicate by cell phone or email.
(20 April 2020)

Raven:
Why do guys say this at random?
(20 April 2020)

Raven:
What did he mean by those words does he likes me ?
(20 April 2020)

Raven:
I talk to a friend daily and at random he said If any thing you the only girl he talks too.
(20 April 2020)

Johana:
Where can you look for mutual intimate adult encounters now that Craigslist and Backpage went under attack (not talking about prostitution)?
(20 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment