Tuesday 21 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dennis:
I'm debating whether I'm being overly sensitive or having a normal reaction.. Many will say why don't you talk to her about it which I have it only gets her very angry and I'm told it's my problem.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
The only time not on it is well sleeping or in the bathroom LOL.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
I hate the damn thing it feels like a third wheel in the relationship.Time frame she's on it for 55 minutes.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
I'm debating whether I'm being overly sensitive or realistic on my end it was t.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
The only time not on is when she ia sleeping or in the bathroom LOL.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
To give you a visual in one hour Time frame she's on it for 55 minutes.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
The one drawback is she's on the phone constantly texting and checking Facebook.
(16 April 2020)

Dennis:
Married to a super lady 27 year.
(16 April 2020)

Latarsha:
Why do some adults listen to there parents and do what they say even when they dont want to?
(16 April 2020)

Angila:
My son got into my THC gummies? Will he be ok?
(16 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment