Thursday 9 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rhoda:
You're misunderstanding my question.
(4 April 2020)

Elizebeth:
Is it possible to outgrow your clothes in 2 weeks?
(4 April 2020)

Elizebeth:
I didn't know I could gain that much weight in 2 weeks.
(4 April 2020)

Elizebeth:
The buttons are almost popping off and I had to go up a pants size.
(4 April 2020)

Elizebeth:
I'm returning to work after 2 weeks off and I can barely fit in my work uniform.
(4 April 2020)

Clelia:
How can I inform my friend that the reason no girls wants to sleep with him or date him is because he has autism?
(4 April 2020)

Angeline:
Im boringg ??????
(4 April 2020)

Roni:
What could cause a female to be extremely horny all the time?
(4 April 2020)

Roni:
Like seriously abnormally horny.
(4 April 2020)

Kathline:
I keep chewing my arm when I get mad?
(4 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment