Sunday 5 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Noel:
I clearly need to bring this up to him and talk with him about it because it is really bothering me.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
If every thing is good in our relationship why are you doing this after 10 months?
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
It makes me feel sad like he does not care how I feel and I also feel like it causes a lake of intimacy.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
Because I am used to it I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and it also makes me feel like something in our relationship is not right since he always has slept in bed with me without complaints and voluntarily.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
I have been used to sleeping with him every night for the last 10 months other then him occasionally falling asleep on the couch every now and then.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
He slept in bed with me last night (first time in 3 days) and told me this morning he is sleeping on the couch tonight.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
I understand if he falls asleep watching TV or something like that but he plans it.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
He knows that this bothers me yet continues to do it.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
For the last 2 weeks he has been wanting to sleep on the couch.
(31 March 2020)

Noel:
We are planning on moving in together in June.
(31 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment