Wednesday 29 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nella:
We also have a strong financial household background where my father bought a home cash.
(25 April 2020)

Nella:
I was fourtnate enough to have been raised in a strong household my parents are very in love and my mom never left us alone for an opportunity for rape.
(25 April 2020)

Nella:
My girlfriend and I have been together for years and we grew up extremely different she grew up in a more bad background where she was raped, her parents fought all the time, her father hates her mom.
(25 April 2020)

Larisa:
Dont you think this is pretty cool?
(25 April 2020)

Larisa:
To do oral sex on me and she said no so I said please baby do it now and she did.
(25 April 2020)

Larisa:
I asked my girlfriend who I just met days ago.
(25 April 2020)

Claretha:
Was coronavirus done on on purpose?
(25 April 2020)

Pei:
Is The Guy I'm Talking to a Narcissist?
(25 April 2020)

Pei:
Do you think I'm dealing with a narcissist and that's why I'm having trouble letting him go?
(25 April 2020)

Pei:
The comment he made about the other person sounded sadistic to me.
(25 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment