Wednesday 8 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Essie:
My friends Rebecca and Kallie met in kindergarten and are very close.
(3 April 2020)

Gaye:
Is there a crush you havent been in contact with due to corona virus shutdowns?
(3 April 2020)

Regina:
When breast-feeding females have their breasts (or equivalent organs) filled with milk, and they are unable to breastfeed at least for a..?
(3 April 2020)

Fleta:
Girlfriend blackmailing me?
(3 April 2020)

Fleta:
If I don't let her stay over at my place she will tell the boss that I sexually harrassed her because they will go by what she said even though she was willing to have an affair with me.
(3 April 2020)

Fleta:
She is getting kicked out of the house and needs to stay.
(3 April 2020)

Fleta:
Her husband recently found out about us.
(3 April 2020)

Fleta:
My girlfriend is also my coworker.
(3 April 2020)

Ivory:
Who do you honestly want to win the presidential campaign?
(3 April 2020)

Ivory:
Micheal bloomberg, bernie sanders, donad trump, pearl L, or someone else?
(3 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment