Friday 12 January 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carie:
Anyway this coming saturday she accepted to come with me and see my parents thats the only thing im hoping for to see her again but I feel like somethings gonna happen and she will make an excuse.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
Im hurting but I dont wanna tell her because she get angry easily now I feel like when I make 1 mistake everything is gonna get mess up.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
If i dont chat first she will not message me at all.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
We were really intimate before this but now i feel like she doesnt care anymore she always updates me everyday before this but now nothing.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
Whenever I invite her to meet shes always declining my invite to see each other and the same reason she will tell me that shes busy.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
She always rejects my invite and say shes busy.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
Now after our christmas vacation she suddenly changed.
(11 January 2018)

Carie:
I can feel that she really loves me and cares for me and she always wanna see and meet me.
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
Girlfriends teenager daughter is embarrassed about me, should I forget marriage?
(11 January 2018)

Ivy:
Oh and she is embarrassed because I'm White and a immigrant.
(11 January 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment